School Purchase Programs
SNOWSHOES FOR SCHOOLS & NATURE CENTERS
We are firm believers in getting children and families outdoors and having fun during the winter months. Aside from the obvious health values of snowshoeing….we also recognize the benefits of offering an activity that can be easily enjoyed by people of all ages! We have found great satisfaction in working with teachers, park rangers and church groups from all across the country who want to add a snowshoeing program to their curriculum and/or activity programs.
We recognize that groups such as these are often working with limited budgets! So from our end we have made arrangements with the Tubbs Snowshoe Company, Atlas Snow Shoe Company, Little Bear Snowshoes and Redfeather Snowshoe Company to provide special pricing packages for schools, nature centers and other non-profit organizations that wish to purchase snowshoes in quantities of 5 or more pairs.
If you feel your school or organization might benefit from adding a snowshoeing program please give us a call and we will be happy to outline our program for you and suggest what models of snowshoes might make the most sense for your group.
1) Your group must be an educational or non-profit organization. A copy of your tax-exempt certificate will need to be included with your order.
2) You must purchase 5 or more pairs of snowshoes.
3) A signed Purchase Order must be issued and sent to us to qualify for our special payment program (typically a net 30 payment).
4) If you need a written proposal from us to present to your board or governing organization, please allow us a day or two to prepare the document! Don’t call us at 5pm and say you need something for your 7pm meeting!!
5) If you haven’t done so already…check around and see what types of grants and matching-funds sources might be available to help you with your purchase.
Examples of groups we have worked with include:
Schools and Universities
Metropolitan Nature Centers
Church Youth Groups